We're here for you.
- Training and education
- 24 hour telephone support
- Relief & respite support
- Community Events and Trainings
- Kids up Front (complimentary tickets to quality entertainment, shows and events)
- Welcome Wagon for new caregivers
- Behavioural support
- Support navigating the system
- Conflict resolution
- Individualized planning & goal setting
- Development of report writing skills
- Support at meetings, case-conferences, protocol investigations
In-Home Specialized Support
- Mental health consultation
- FASD education and support
- Specific skill development for children and youth
Accessing Support Services
Caregivers can access general support services by calling 1-877-926-1185 or emailing us.
In-Home Foster Family Support and In-Home Specialized Support Services require either self referral or referral completed by your Resource Social Worker. Once the referral is complete a Foster Support Worker will contact you directly to set up an initial meeting.