With a focus on prevention, the core training program equips staff with proven strategies for safely defusing anxious, hostile, or violent behavior at the earliest possible stage. It’s been setting the standard for crisis prevention and intervention training for over 35 years, and can help you:
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Comply with legislative mandates.
- Meet regulatory/accreditation standards.
- Minimize exposure to liability.
- Promote Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security.
** Please note that the following training opportunities are only for caregivers that hold current contracts with MCFD Vancouver Coastal Region, MCFD Fraser North Region, MCFD Fraser South Region, and VACFSS. Limited spots available, please only register if you intend on attending, as you’ll be taking a valuable spot from someone else.